Monday, March 20, 2017

Today I think I got sun burnt...and Michael fell into the pool


Today I think I got sun burnt...and Michael fell into the pool. Today we pretty much did our own things. Michael woke up early and walked around the resort while Adam and I slept in. Then Adam went for a run while I took a shower and got ready. We met up and had breakfast at the buffet. The buffet was pretty good! Despite the netting around the openings of the building, there were tons of birds that were flying around the buffet.

Bloody Mary Station!! I may not like bloddy marys but I do like screwdrivers!



After that Adam and I went to the beach while Michael went to get a massage. After a bit Adam left the beach, but I stayed and laid in the sun some more. I tried putting more sunscreen on, but I must not have done a great job.. I think I got a little sunburnt. Oh well...
 
Yay or Nay to the hat?? We said nay





After that Michael and I ordered room service for lunch and Adam got pizza and laid out by the pool. We all met up again a the pool but then Michael fell in walking to get a towel. Sadly his wallet and phone got wet. We asked room service for some rice and his phone is sitting it in now. If you are worried that he hasn't been posting anything that is the reason why.

We just lounged all afternoon and then ate dinner at the French restaurant here at the resort.







Tomorrow Adam and I may head to another small town nearby while Michael goes on an eco-tour of the area. Nothing is set in stone however, and we just want to get the most out of our time here.

Daily Step Count: 9,317

Total Step Count: 46,454


No comments:

Post a Comment